Wednesday, November 7, 2007

RSS Feeds

I enjoyed this exercise a great deal. However, I must confess that I have been back to my account rather infrequently. I have a wide variety of interests. As a result, I went a little hog wild on my list of feeds early in the Quests. Also, as a result, the overload led me to become overwhelmed. I think RSS feeds can be especially useful in scientific areas. Normally, I would not think of these feeds as professional development tools. However, in scientific fields, knowledge can change at a rapid pace. As a result, you can keep ahead of recent developments. That was a good yet frustrating experience. I just spent the last ten minutes trying to figure out how to display my RSS feeds in my Bolg. The big problem was trying to figure out my User Name as opposed to my e-mail Account. I figured it out. Now, I will never forget. In addition, I plan to check out my feeds at least once a week to see what is happening. I enjoyed the Quest all in all. I am listening to Pandora as I cross the finish line....



No comments: