Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I Posted Direct The Edited from Untitled

Greetings!! I am somewhat curious about the benefits of Zoho Writer and GoogleDocs. I imagine it will somewhat eliminate the need for creating attatchments to e-mails etc.. Also, you won't have the problem of switching between Works and Word. I had trouble accessing my GoogleDocs Account. It wouldn't accept my password. I felt like one of our many patrons who have the same difficulty. I did notice that entering your password twice was not required with Google. Perhaps the old ways are the best ways. I intend to fiddle a bit more with these applications. The previous sentences were created in ZohoWriter. I posted directly to my Blog. Nice feature!!! However, it was listed as Untitled. A little practice will allow for mastery of the direct post. I do like how you can enter your Blogger password and send a document straight to your account. Have a killa day y'all.....

No comments: